Sunday, September 28, 2014

When I start teaching

When you start teaching, how different will your digital literacies be from your students? Will your school provide the necessary environment for you to fully engage your students and their way of learning? Will you encourage your students to use their mobile devices or the current technology they have in the classroom


When I start teaching, I will try to have more information about new technologies than my students so that I can help them to solve their problems in new technologies. I will try to use all useful technological devices in my lessons. Perhaps, my school can not afford these technologies. It accually depends on the school is state or provide school. Private schools are able to afford these technologies. In state schools, it is really hard to happen. and finally, I will let my students to use mobile devices or current technologies and also I will try to help them in their issues about mobile devices and current technologies. I will guide them to use these devices and technologies for their benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment